⇒Only 34% of SMB owners have any loyalty program at all, and of those who do, the majority are offline
⇒61% of SMB’s report that more than half of their revenue comes from repeat customers, rather than new business (BIAKelsey.)
⇒By 2016 Mobile Coupons will have a redemption rate of 8%; an eight fold increase over the best paper coupons campaigns
Oodles Rewards + Your Business =
- 13% average increase in basket size of loyalty earners vs. non loyalty earners when offered points/miles to buy (Forrester)
- 73% of points collectors will choose a retailers that offers points or miles over one that doesn’t
The more you get a customer to return, the greater their potential lifetime value becomes! If you want to increase the profitability of your store you can start by encouraging your existing customers to come back for a second and third time.
After one purchase a customer has a 27% chance of returning to your store. However, if you can get that customer to come back and make a second and third purchase they have a 54% chance of making another purchase.
- After 1 time: 27% chance of returning again
- After 2 times: 45% chance of returning again
- After 3 times: 54% chance of returning again